Jackson, GA 30233
Our manufacturing client near Locust Grove is looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer with experience in electromechanical product manufacturing and development to join their team.
- Design, develop and supervise the installation of electrical electronic control system for commercial application based product.
- Direct and coordinate the construction, installation, testing, documentation and applications of control system are in line with specification, customer needs and safety standards.
- Research & Develop next-generation robust cordless battery driven & blue-tooth control system.
- Investigate customer complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and develop robust corrective action plan.
- Train electric/electronic assembly operators on due diligent controller assembly in-process testing, gaging/quality control, and trouble-shooting.
- Work with production/maintenance to develop/enforce due diligent daily/weekly/quarterly/annually Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) for all electric/electronic assembly jig/fixture/tooling/gaging/metrology & instruments.
- Work with Production leaders to keep up controller assembly mfg equipment OEE (i.e. efficiency x quality x availability).
- Work with Quality Engineering to drive quality continuous improvement & assure Total Customer Satisfaction.
- BS in Electric/Electronic Engineering related or equivalent Degree.
- 5 years of hands-on electrical electronic system design, analog/digital circuit design, sensor/encoder selection & application, converter design/control, and design of the automatically controlled circuit.
- PCB board design and Electronic Mfg Service processes (EMS) & ICT experience.
- Thorough understanding of electrical engineering codes, safety standards & ESD compliance.
- Versed in PLC, C/C++, Assembly, LabView programming.
- Understanding battery pack cordless control system is a PLUS.
- Proven record of Lean 6-sigma practices (DMAIC, GRR, CP/CPk, SPC, DOE) in electrical & electronic mfg.