Electronic Assembly Technician
Jackson, GA 30233
Our manufacturing client near Locust Grove is looking for an Electronic Assembly Technician to support multi product line manufacturing operations.
- Perform soldering, desoldering, rework and repair, component replacement, Surface-Mount-Technology (SMT) and Through-Hole-Technology (THT) touch-up and assembly.
- Assembly of electronic components on Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's).
- Perform variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations, control box build, wire harness/cable assembly.
- Inspect Electronic/Electrical Assemblies & PCB's for parts defects and solder quality by visual as well as In-circuit test (ICT) and function test (FCT).
- Assist in the troubleshooting of completed products or subassemblies.
- High School graduate, 2 year vocational Electrical/Electronic certificate or EE/ET Associate s degree.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant job experience in soldering, electronic device assembly, box build, wire assembly and harness / cable build, rework, and / or repair.
- Certification and / or experience working to soldering IPC-610 or J-STD-001 preferred.
- Able to read schematics, technical drawings, & blueprints.
- Electronic mfg. ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection practices knowledge & experience.
- High integrity, Good work ethic with a Self motivated & positive can-do attitude.
- Analytical, Open-Minded & Teamwork orientated in a highly dynamic working environment.