Facilities Assessment Engineer
Kansas City, KS 66101
Our client, who specializes in Facility Maintenance Assessment/Engineering, is adding two Facilities Assessment Engineers to their team in the Kansas City, KS area. These positions will support a SME on a large DOC project. This assignment will require significant travel to DOC facilities all over Kansas (airfare, miles, hotels, etc. all covered). Duration is 6-7 months but could go full time. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- In partnership with a Sr Engineer, travel to large DOC facilities and conduct full building assessments
- Analyze the data and produce a technical report documenting the age/condition of all vital parts of the building to assist client with their building maintenance plan and budget
- Bachelor s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Must possess basic Building knowledge Electrical Systems, Boilers, Chillers, HVAC, Water Pumps, Heaters, etc.
- Be computer savvy and be able to learn the Building Assessment software quickly
- Experience analyzing data and turning it in to technical reports would be beneficial