Cincinnati, OH 45201
Our manufacturing client in the Cincinnati, OH area is adding a strong Project Engineering consultant to their team to support a multi-year project. Expected duration is 2+ years. Some travel between their Florence, KY and Cincinnati, OH plants is expected. This position will work under the direction of the Program Manager and will coordinate & track project deliverables and action items for the entire Technical Team. The Project Engineer will get support from Admins in the maintenance of the schedule. Hourly pay rate is in the $45-55/hr range depending on experience.
- Extensive knowledge of large (1000 s of lines) Microsoft Project Gantt Charts and Critical Path evaluation.
- Experience assisting in the updating of the Excel Earned Value Management process in the areas of task or deliverable completion percentage from the technical team.
- Experience maintaining the integration of the technical tasks completed by the technical team and the deliverables required by the customer.
- Experience transferring technical data to the customer with large file sizes & secured processes.
- Experience with Siemens Teamcenter, Microsoft Project, Excel Data Proc., EPDM & SAP.
- Experience working Department of Defense projects & US Citizenship.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Tiered Accountability Boards and Metrics processing & reporting.