Charlotte, NC 28201
Our multi-discipline Engineering client is adding a Sr. Structural Engineer to their team in their Charlotte, NC office as a result of their continued success and growth. Great compensation & benefits package.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Leading multi-discipline engineering teams on composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood building structural engineering projects
- Maintain relationships with established clients
We are looking for candidates with:
- BS Degree in Structural Engineering
- Registered Structural Engineer in NC or with the ability to obtain registration in the state of NC
- Experience in designing structural systems for commercial, industrial, institutional, healthcare and residential construction projects
- 10+ years of hands on experience in the design of composite steel, concrete, tilt-up, masonry, and wood buildings
- NCEES License and experience with Revit Software
- Hands on knowledge and experience with RAM SS, RAM Elements, RAM Concept and ENERCALC.
Nice to Have:
Master s Degree in Structural Engineering