Survey Crew Lead/Chief
Fort Mill, SC 29707
Our Engineering client is adding a Survey Crew Chief to their team in the Rock Hill/Fort Mill area. We are eager to speak to experienced survey professionals looking to continue to develop their career with a well-established and growing Engineering firm. Fantastic benefits package. No relocation assistance provided. Compensation is commensurate with experience but salary range is in the $45-58,000 range.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise field crews of 2-5 employees during various conventional, robotic and GPS land surveying projects
- Ability to travel out of town on assignments as/when needed
- 5+ years of land surveying experience in a construction staking environment
- Experience managing a crew of 2-5 employees
- Associate s degree in surveying/geomatics or civil engineering
- SIT or PLS preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, navigational programs, CADD programs and Trimble Business Center
- Experience with Trimble data collection, GPS receivers and robotic total stations considered a plus
- DOT and route survey experience would be nice but isn t a must have
- Ability to pass a drug screen, background check, and have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the company s driving (MVR) policy.