Atlanta, GA 30349
Our Facilities Maintenance client is looking for a System Administrator in Atlanta, GA to support their IT function within the company including CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) software, cellular and computer hardware, etc.
The IT System Administrator will provide support for all IT related issues as well as cellular and CMMS related requests. This role will support day to day IT operations in the Atlanta office and provide world class customer service during the process. The IT System Administrator will also be responsible for developing KPI s (Key Performance Indicator) for the CMMS system as well maintaining the database. They will also be responsible for developing maintenance reports for senior leadership.
- Technical backend knowledge of CMMS Software and KPI reporting.
- Tests the CMMS s new functionality or new modules and upgrades to existing modules and versions.
- Setup custom reports for managers and clients within the CMMS system.
- Identify system shortcomings and implement programs to mitigate identified operational issues.
- Create, update, and maintain IT KT (Knowledge Transfer) documentation.
- Use IBM MaaS360 (MDM) Mobile Device Management portal to perform administrator functions including device management, software distribution, policy management and more.
- Use Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) to deploy corporate-owned Apple devices to the MDM as well as managing applications to be used in conjunction with MDM.
- Provide backup support for cellular service support.
- Promote high level of customer service to ensure and drive best practices and standardization.
- Arranges and completes physical transfer/disposal of surplus/obsolete phone equipment.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have a MCSE certificate or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years as a MS SQL administrator.
- Technical background in computer hardware, software, and mobile devices.
- Working technical knowledge of CMMS systems specifically Maintenance Connection is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office Software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to present and communicate with clients, upper management, and field staff.
- Must be willing to work in a corrections environment.
- B.S. or B.A. degree in computer science, information technology, business management, administration, accounting/finance, communications, or another related field highly preferred.