Lenoir, NC 28633
Our manufacturing client in Lenoir, NC is adding a Tooling/Project Engineer to their team on a full time basis. Relocation package is offered and company benefits kick in day one of employment. Compensation is commensurate with experience and education but the sweet spot is in the $80-100,000 range and this position is bonus eligible also.
- Provide manufacturing feasibility during the part design and material selection with the customer
- Oversee tool construction, participate in tool design reviews and ensure tool design meets Company Standards
- Provide Engineering expertise on new development projects
- Provide engineering expertise for CMS activities
- Work to continuously improve product quality and service
- Support technology and material advancements
- Coordinate the planning and completion of related Engineering projects on time and at/or under budget.
- Work with Sales to develop quotes for new products by working with customers and suppliers on tool design, part design and tool specification, utilizing ProE/Solidworks/CAD.
- Bachelor s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering is preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in Injection Molding and the processing of engineering grade polymers
- Experience supporting new product development projects
- Strong tool/die knowledge and experience
- ProE/Solidworks/CAD proficiency
- Willingness to travel to customers/suppliers as needed